• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

$189,375.98 Nightclub Bill

ZDeac

Reaction score
Submitted w/o comment (other than to state the obvious...it's not mine)

2uzrm36.jpg

Saw some comment son the twitpic that it was photoshopped, but not sure if it is or not.

$30k tip ain't bad!

Great way to celebrate Cinco de Mayo and closed out before midnight!

I will say, having been to Tryst, that Bud Lights are in fact $10 a piece, so they got that right.

Y'all should read the Deadspin description. It's hilarious.

Yea...there's some fuzziness on there that makes it look like it could possibly be shopped.

At the same time I heard Wynn was getting married that week, so it being part of that could be reasonably possible.

$475 for a bottle of Grey Goose? Wow. I am DEFINITELY not a high roller.

Oh, actually if you look at the receipt magic eye style (sort of) you can see where square blocks of white have been copied and pasted.

Big hedge fund conference is out there now, maybe someone got there early

A bottle of Grey goose is $20-25 at the stores here. They charge $475....that's the ripoff.

It is also $14 per Grey Goose shot.

They would have saved money buying the bottle at $475 and pouring their own shots.

It is also $14 per Grey Goose shot.

They would have saved money buying the bottle at $475 and pouring their own shots.

Not unless it was a huge bottle of goose. 750 ml is ~17 shots right? It's actually cheaper to buy the shots. My guess is bottle service is required to have a table, which is therefore included in the markup.

But...yea.

A bottle of Grey goose is $20-25 at the stores here. They charge $475....that's the ripoff.

OMG- you've cracked the secret of the food and beverage industry. Alert the media! :thumbsup:

This just puts into perspective just how amazing Rumrunners in Wilmington's $15 all you can drink deal really truly is.

Back