• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

$2 Million Football Gift !

Double it if we hire another new head coach this year Alan!

can we just fire [Redacted] already

When asked what motivated him to make this recent donation, Fox said, "I believe very strongly that we have the right coach to lead us into the future, that we have the right plan for these facilities, and that we need these facilities to remain competitive in the ACC. I'm happy I'm able to support the project."

I saw that tax deductible tag, but how much of that is really tax deductible?

I saw that tax deductible tag, but how much of that is really tax deductible?

Up to 50% of his adjusted gross income this year, with a 5 year carry forward for any portion that cannot be deducted this year (less the value of any goods or services provided in return). Assuming it was/is actually paid this year and not just pledged.

Tax nerd.

Nice. Should be another, larger gift announced before too long. I thought they were going to move forward with a full announcement regarding the new facility in conjunction with NSD. Guess it will be coming soon enough.

Up to 50% of his adjusted gross income this year, with a 5 year carry forward for any portion that cannot be deducted this year (less the value of any goods or services provided in return). Assuming it was/is actually paid this year and not just pledged.

Tax nerd.

So if he made $4MM this year (AGI), he could deduct it all this year, in theory. Minus whatever hook-ups he gets from WFU (like box seats, etc).

His net worth is around $100 million from what I heard.

Um.... Board of Trustees... Wellman....... can we **ck*** fire Buzz already? It's the perfect time. We won't lose any recruits. We'll be better off in the long run. We'll likely get some great donations if we hire a decent coach. Maybe they're waiting to see what other coaches will be on the market.

But what does he fridge look like?

Interesting comments considering the complaints about facilities from Grobe on his way out.

100% LOCK he did this after assurances that Bz won't be back next year.

I hope.

He runs a really good travel company too. Check it out at Vacationstogo.com. I have used them many times

Back