• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

$2 Million Football Gift !

I kid you not Alan Fox was the Moricle member who told me he would be satisfied with 9-0 or 8-1 at home and 0-9 on the road in the ACC.

Spring practices just need to get here. I cannot wait.

He's already paid taxes on it. But I have a self inflicted ban on politics, so I'll leave it at that.

BUT it was all at the corrupt CAPITAL GAINS tax rate, amirite?

real talk... Knoxy Foxy needs to tell Wellman to fire bzdick asap

I kid you not Alan Fox was the Moricle member who told me he would be satisfied with 9-0 or 8-1 at home and 0-9 on the road in the ACC.

That Tech loss must have sealed it.

When asked what motivated him to make this recent donation, Fox said, "Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding! Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding! Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding! Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow! Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow! Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow!"

My six-year-old fixed that for you.

BUT it was all at the corrupt CAPITAL GAINS tax rate, amirite?

real talk... Knoxy Foxy needs to tell Wellman to fire bzdick asap

Not necessarily. I'm guessing his wealth comes from his business and he's been paying 15% to 35% on the earnings of his company. I'm leaning more toward 35%. Then he's paying taxes on the salary he draws from the company. I don't know where the donation comes from but if it isn't cash then he's looking at the new 20% capital gains tax if it is coming from investments. Then he gets to apply the donation toward a charitable donation. I'm guessing it's a wash but his company did pay taxes on that income.

ETS: I guess he could gift stock to Wake and avoid the capital gains. But I don't know a thing about his travel agency.

Last edited:
Um.... Board of Trustees... Wellman....... can we **ck*** fire Buzz already? It's the perfect time. We won't lose any recruits. We'll be better off in the long run. We'll likely get some great donations if we hire a decent coach. Maybe they're waiting to see what other coaches will be on the market.

You must think you're still on the old board.

Interesting comments considering the complaints about facilities from Grobe on his way out.

Seriously. Wonder what his reaction to this news was.

Likely involved crossed arms and a slow, barely noticeable shake of the head

Lol if I was super rich and moricle I wouldn't tell the toothless rubes anything. If they pester me a la Stratt e-mails, I'd just mess with them.

Back