• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#2 UVA @ Wake, 7:00 PM | Game Thread | GO DEACS!!

Surprised Bennett is leaving the starters in with this kind of lead. Games like this can get rough.

If Bob Knight was coaching BKF would actually care instead of having over 2,800 posts on a board of a team he cares nothing about.

Care??? Heck, Coach Knight would have to take out a restraining order.

Why the hell are we going over the top of these baseline screens. FFS.

I don't see how people on this board can keep giving Manning a pass for shit-shows like this. I mean, Wake took Virginia to overtime on their own court and lost by 1 point, then he has a full week to prepare for them again at home....and loses by 30 points?

I understand that he doesn't have an abundance of talent, but I can't really see that he is doing very much with the talent he does have. They were completely unprepared...mentally & physically...to play this game tonight. And that is on the coaching, not the players.

I don't always agree with bkf, but when I do, it's with this post. And only this post.

God forbid we hold fragile 18-22 kids who've played the game competitively their whole lives accountable for having a little goddamn pride and showing up to do what their scholarship pays them to do.

Coach just made a Bz face...

If Bob Knight were coaching, he'd compare this game to rape in the post game interview, get fired, and we would have four more years of culture correction.

I missed the first 25 minutes. Who drugged our team? This is another epoch beat down...at home nonetheless.

Not good when MJ is our leading scorer! Could be the 4th team UVA has held under 30 this year - that is unreal....gotta hit 29 to beat GT

GO DEACS!

PS Hey, we hitting 85% of our FTs tonight....:bowrofl:

Depending on how early UVA empties their bench, we may yet hit 35.

Back