• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#2 UVA @ Wake, 7:00 PM | Game Thread | GO DEACS!!

What the hell does Bob Knight have to do with this game?

This is a game that Bzzz would be proud of...ah, what shitty memories....:tear:

And here come the texts from my UVA friends. May. Need to. Block.

Damned right. And if Bob Knight was coaching this team it wouldn't look like shit, either. I guarantee you that Bob Knight would have a winning record this year with this team.

Well then he really is a god because I don't think Jesus Christ assisted by Peter, Paul, and John could make this a winning team.

This has to be in the top 25 or so worst offensive performances in the shot clock era.

If you tried. I mean REALLY TRIED HARD to find 10 people who can't shoot a basketball and then could somehow convince them all to be on ONE team, I'm not sure you could succeed this well.

Unbelievable.

What...the fuck...was that?

If you tried. I mean REALLY TRIED HARD to find 10 people who can't shoot a basketball and then could somehow convince them all to be on ONE team, I'm not sure you could succeed this well.

Unbelievable.

I just honestly can't believe you can play basketball as long as Codi has and shoot (heave) as bad as he does, especially for a guard.

Back