• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013-14 Ticket Thread

Ticket office is selling hills for $20 a piece for the rest of the year.

Looking for 1-2 parking passes in a lot closer than Senior Services. Showing my other ACC friends what a game at Wake is like so want them in a real crowd for the tailgate. Don't worry, they're going to support the black and gold this weekend (except for one Terp alum who I hope the team will help shut up).

guessing you have to call about the $20 seats. website doesn't seem to have anything about it.

ah well, nice backup in case i can't find one elsewhere.

I will need a bunch of tix for FSU. Probably 10. Parking pass would be great too, blue lot if possible. If anyone is interested PM me.

ETA: thanks for messages from a couple of you. we decided to watch the beatdown on TV.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Still need a handful of tickets for the Duke game in November.

I can't imagine you'll have any trouble picking them up as singles for $5 or together for a couple dollars each in the parking lot.

I can't imagine you'll have any trouble picking them up as singles for $5 or together for a couple dollars each in the parking lot.

Just be careful about counterfeit tix!

I was sold fake tix in the Joel parking lot for the Cow College game- I should have known that it was too good to be true based upon the seating location. The guys already sitting in the seats were season ticket holders. :eek:

Somebody actually went to the trouble of printing counterfeit Wake tickets?

Well, a few years ago some VT fans apparently made photocopies of the tickets and sold them. I'm surprised they made it through this time considering we scan tickets up entering now.

Well, a few years ago some VT fans apparently made photocopies of the tickets and sold them. I'm surprised they made it through this time considering we scan tickets up entering now.

The Thursday night game. It seemed like there were about 10K Hokie fans standing on the Hill. That resulted in the scan system, IIRC.

The Thursday night game. It seemed like there were about 10K Hokie fans standing on the Hill. That resulted in the scan system, IIRC.

We got lucky- the scanner indicated that the tix were void as in they were already scanned, but they still let us in. Whew!

When we went to the seats and compared our tix to the season ticket holders, they were identical!

Luckily, we found a couple of seats in the row in front and we actually ended up with BETTER seats than the counterfeit ones sold to me! Ha ha ha

This is a long shot, but I am trying to trade my 2 really good Section 7 (chair back, 30 yard line) row K (7 rows from field) for 4 tickets to the FSU game. Any takers?

Back