• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013-14 Ticket Thread

NOW I need 2 for Florida State! I know - need, need, need! At this rate I should have just bought season tix! But I'm too smrt for that ...

As cheap as tickets are (I've talked to friends who haven't spent more than $5 a ticket all season), I'm pretty sure you were better off not buying season tickets.

Noted, you can buy tickets to FSU for $125 on StubHub... :rofl:

I have tickets I have acquired for the staff section. Anyone know where that is located?

If anyone has two for the Syracuse game, please PM me. Thanks.

Is it really that easy to get tickets before the game for cheap? I want to go to the UNC game but $55 for 200 level... idk about all that.

Is it really that easy to get tickets before the game for cheap? I want to go to the UNC game but $55 for 200 level... idk about all that.

It was easy to get tickets below face when we were good... if it's hard now it's simply because no one is buying tickets so there's none to sell outside.

There will be plenty available. "Scalpers" have not yet given up on things. If you find yourself in a pinch look me up. I'll be wearing shorts.

Unless its really cold.

Just a heads up that it's now not permitted to buy tix on the Joel property (since WFU bought it they want you to buy from the ticket window). So the cops will try to prevent you from "scalping" and tell you that you have to leave the parking lot to be able to hold your fingers up. So you might want to either be a little on the dl or do it before you get to the parking lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm looking for 4 to the Carolina game. I figured I could get some cheaper than 35 and couldn't and now the young Alumni are sold out.

Just a heads up that it's now not permitted to buy tix on the Joel property (since WFU bought it they want you to buy from the ticket window). So the cops will try to prevent you from "scalping" and tell you that you have to leave the parking lot to be able to hold your fingers up. So you might want to either be a little on the dl or do it before you get to the parking lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best location?

Curious as to how the market was last night. With the 8 PM game time and my usual crowd bailing, I ended up not making the trek over.

Does anyone have 2 or 3 tickets to the game @ Clemson next Saturday (1/18) that they would be interested in selling? My wife and I are visiting her younger brother who attends CU.

I've got 2 lower bowls available for NCST.

pm me if interested

My 4 seats for tonight vs NC State (face was $55 each but I'd sell for $40) and Notre Dame (selling for face of $55 each) are available. Nice seats in the lower level center 109 section.

Back