• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 Atlanta Braves NL East Champs OFFSEASON: Cobb County Stadium? What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, this team is so stacked. Best Braves team in a long time. At least since 2003.

Fun game to watch last night. Braves are making me enjoy sports again.

One unintended positive consequence of having a high strikeout lineup is that the opposing pitcher runs up their pitch count and you can get to the bullpen faster.

One unintended positive consequence of having a high strikeout lineup is that the opposing pitcher runs up their pitch count and you can get to the bullpen faster.

I said the same thing yesterday. I think a pitcher could get through a team of Espinosas in 52 pitches.

I said the same thing yesterday. I think a pitcher could get through a team of Espinosas in 52 pitches.

Yeah, Huddy threw 6 pitches in the 3rd inning and 8 pitches in the 5th (and that was WITH a home run given up). That would NEVER happen to a pitcher against the Braves.

Johnson sends one back up the middle, scores Justin and Evan. 3 on the board against gio already. get it, boys.

Yessir! 3-0 before our pitcher throws a pitch. That's always nice.

Small sample size, but Paul has been dealing all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back