• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 Atlanta Braves NL East Champs OFFSEASON: Cobb County Stadium? What?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeaconBrews

Reaction score
Pitchers and catchers report tomorrow and it's 2013...so, it's time.

I think we'll contend for the wild card spot, but that's just a gut feeling to be honest.

Last edited:
434304_web_Braves-Uptons-Fit-Bas_Lamb-1-.jpg

So in. Going to opening day for the first time!

We better. I'm not dealing with another Wild Card game. I'm still pissed about it.

that game is responsible for my highest bar tab ever.

good gawd im jelly of ur stallionaire outfield. wanted the upton^2 and deezy of so bad.

Might not ever get over the infield fly call. The entire world knew Matt Holliday was gonna drop that fly ball

An outfield of brothers and brothas!

The outfield sounds like a law firm--Upton, Upton & Heyward.

The Upton boys are going to give the Braves a lot of trouble. These signings are 50-50 at best.

Might not ever get over the infield fly call. The entire world knew Matt Holliday was gonna drop that fly ball

But the call was still correct by rule. So get over it. Take Chipper out of your line up with his error and you don't have to worry.

TheReff bringing the Troll heat on the first page! IT'S BASEBALL SEASON!!!

And it begins! Pitchers & catchers to report today!

Nasty outfield, nasty bullpen, when the Beach comes back you've got a nice rotation. Things are looking UP UP and J-HEY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back