• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 Atlanta Braves NL East Champs OFFSEASON: Cobb County Stadium? What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a play to end it. First 10 game win streak in 13 years.

i know _______ city is overplayed but nobody else hashtagged it on twitter so i feel original y'all

CupiM.gif

I do feel pretty good with the titles and record though. Let me know if i'm slipping.

Shooter, I just used it on facebook. Didn't cite you. I apologize!

Reporting hamstring STRAIN and cramps for Avilan. Bout as good as you could hope, if true.

I'll be pounding $8 beers at Turner at noon tomorrow. 11 in a row!

I'll be wearing my Braves shirt at Tobacco Road at the DBAP tomorrow. No Bulls game until 7, so I'll be sitting outside on the porch with the outdoor bar to myself.

I'm not sure how I feel about all this awesomeness being in an ATL specific thread. I think it's important to shit on Nats fans whenever possible, so that means some of this needs to migrate over to the MLB thread...

Nats got it handed to em tonight by the lol bad marlins.

Time for a remake of the "chicks dig the long ball" commercials.

What a start.

Reporting hamstring STRAIN and cramps for Avilan. Bout as good as you could hope, if true.

I'll be pounding $8 beers at Turner at noon tomorrow. 11 in a row!

This is good news. I thought cramp when he went down. Kinda hard to tear a hammy with that little motion but he was in so much pain. Hopefully just a bad cramp. That shit hurts in the hammy for sure.

lulz, just saw this

Chipper Jones ‏@RealCJ10 1h
What do I want for dinner??? 5 taters! That’s what!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back