• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 FB RECRUITING MEGATHREAD: Stevenson! 1RB,1DL,1K,2WR,5LB,1QB,5OL,3DB,2TE

What's the deal with Gio? I hope he is going pro. I hear that he is actually a good kid, so I can't imagine he wants to stay around the cess pool that is UNC.

What's the deal with Gio? I hope he is going pro. I hear that he is actually a good kid, so I can't imagine he wants to stay around the cess pool that is UNC.

I heard that he announced earlier this week his decision to enter the draft, but I don't know any specifics.

McShay and Kiper do not have a RB going in the first round. Gio might be the first one off the board on the drafts second day. We have 7 scholarship LBs on the roster for the spring. Some of the freshman will be playing this year.

Last edited:

Presumed to be going pro, nothing official yet (rumored announcement on friday). He would potentially be the top-rated RB in the class, although he is only a borderline 1st round pick.

Tyree Harris has 36 offers according to his girlfriend on twitter. Apparently he was just offered by UCLA. Hope we can hold on to him.

St. Thomas Aquinas is boss. Making inroads there is huge for the run. HUGE GET.

I was flipping thru teh channels last night and came across a Florida HS game (don't know if it was still the playoffs or if it was the championship game). I was thinking that we had a recent commit from Aquinas. I was just starting to doze of when the annoucner said 'Interception by Lance Virgile!) My eyes popped open and I watched the replay about 3 times.

Lance is a player and Aquinas is a heck of a team. Glad he's going to be a Deac.

Unless I'm mistaken, Thomas Aquinas is the high school that has the most players in the NFL right now.

We played St. Thomas Aquinas in baseball when I was in high school. I kid you not, there was a giant light pole for the football stadium right in the middle of center field. Obviously, they had a handle on their priorities.

Back