• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 FB RECRUITING MEGATHREAD: Stevenson! 1RB,1DL,1K,2WR,5LB,1QB,5OL,3DB,2TE

Andrew Hauser has been asked to bulk up to 280 pounds and move to NG by the coaching staff.

It reflects poorly on our staff when we strike out so badly with prospects we resort to offering LBs with no other offers hoping that one day they will bulk up enough to be an undersized NG that gets pushed around. So tired of our 3-4 it is the equivalent of Lobo's spread. Great in theory but lacking the talent and coaching ability to make it effective. Real talk.

It reflects poorly on our staff when we strike out so badly with prospects we resort to offering LBs with no other offers hoping that one day they will bulk up enough to be an undersized NG that gets pushed around. So tired of our 3-4 it is the equivalent of Lobo's spread. Great in theory but lacking the talent and coaching ability to make it effective. Real talk.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to P4nthers11 again.

What is the deal with Marquez Grayson? He isn't announcing today and most sites showing that he now has no offer from Wake, despite a recent Rival article saying we led (and 247 showing WFU in the lead).

I hope I'm wrong and the staff knows a lot more than I do, but I'm frankly disappointed with this year's recruiting. Maybe last season's results and the current basketball debacle has left me quite pessimistic. I think we didn't take advantage of the Orange Bowl year and have paid for it ever since.

This class will be solid especially along the OL and defensive side of the ball.

What is the deal with Marquez Grayson? He isn't announcing today and most sites showing that he now has no offer from Wake, despite a recent Rival article saying we led (and 247 showing WFU in the lead).
A rumor is, that it's an academic thing.

Back