• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 NASCAR Thread - Fights, Stretchers, Wreckers, and Checkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome job TWC. I saw less than half of the race and none of the final segment.

You broadcast NASCAR races like Danica Patrick drives NASCAR races.

You missed a bunch of guys driving single file, 0.8 seconds apart. Dreadful race.

You missed a bunch of guys driving single file, 0.8 seconds apart. Dreadful race.

Thanks. I ended up following it on the radio and on NASCAR.com.

I'm glad I didn't drive down to Charlotte to watch this garbage. If I had seen Johnson win the All-Star Race in person for the second time in two years, I might have driven my car off of the I-85 bridge into the Yadkin River on the way home. I despise that guy. He sucks so much enthusiasm out of this sport.

I thought the first four segments were building up to a great finish, everyone was fighting hard for every position, but that last one just stunk. I think 10 laps for the final segment is too short, things will develop throughout a run of 20-40 laps, guys who start the run quick will fall off towards the end and vice versa, plus a hard charger stuck in the middle could work his way back up to the front. The way it was Jimmie jumped out to a big lead and not even the the guys in 2nd and 3rd had enough time to reel him in even if they had the car to do it, the guys outside of those top few positions probably just gave up. Still looking forward to going to the 600 next week.

Tvcigar, that was a long night! Hopefully my next mention will be for some good news. I guessed wrong on that deal!

We were down there last weekend, and honestly outside of widening I-85 to 4 lanes, Charlotte is already the easiest track to get in and out of. You've got 485 right there as well, and even going North on 29 for a few miles isn't bad. Granted the stands were only about 1/3 full, but we got out of the track and on I-85 in 10 minutes after the truck race.

The Panthers are getting some money, so now Bruton probably figures he will shake the money tree and see what he can get. It doesn't matter to him if the money comes from NC or Nevada. I would rather see the All Star race moved to Vegas.

that national anthem was one of the worst I have ever heard. even Jimmie was making a face when the camera got to him. where do they find these people?

I'm sure it's some kind of NASCAR conspiracy against Kyle Busch that the camera cable damaged his car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back