• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're predicting an injury to LeBron and the Rockets winning the West, huh?

You're predicting an injury to LeBron and the Rockets winning the West, huh?

There could be a sense of LeBron voter fatigue, especially if Spo coasts through the regular season and LeBron's numbers slip just a bit. That said, NFW Harden wins MVP. It's probably more likely he finishes outside of the top 8.

I do think the Heat look to tone it down a lot in the regular season given that they've essentially played 4 seasons worth of games over the past 3 seasons.

I guess so. He's the best player on the planet, and probably ever. You could take the field, but that would be unwise. This advice is coming from the 2014 prop champion, btw.

How many awesome things are going on in the picture? I count at least 7.

tumblr_mj3a7b6OVo1qb6cnho1_500.jpg

lol, I bought Birdie that exact goal (minus the WNBA logo). She's not a black but she can jump pretty good. She likes to dunk, but I've been working with her on her back to the basket moves. She's got a pretty sick drop step for being a 3 year old.

lol, I bought Birdie that exact goal (minus the WNBA logo). She's not a black but she can jump pretty good. She likes to dunk, but I've been working with her on her back to the basket moves. She's got a pretty sick drop step for being a 3 year old.

She is probably mentally tougher than Da-wight, right?

ESPN NBA Rank almost done, but the top three are obvious.

1. LeBron
2. Durant
3. CP3
4. Harden
5. Westbrook
6. Steph Curry
7. Da-wight
8. Kyrie Irving
9. Derrick Rose
10. Marc Gasol
11. Kevin Love
12. Tony Parker