• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 Old Gold and Black Boards Fundraiser

I, Marquee Moon, being of sound mind and body, pledge that if you dwarves* contribute $2500.00 by the end of the fundraiser, I will drop the mic and step down as MODERATOR of THESE BOARDS.
Unfortunately, whether or not people wanted their money towards the amount is irrelevant based off your pledge.

Wrong Nonny. Some people donated that were Moonz In and said so in their donation.

Also note Moon's declaration says that if dwarves donate $2500. Non-dwarves don't count against the total. :)

*For purposes of this offer, you are all dwarves.
Should have included the asterisk.

I for one think it will be a very somber day when Moonz nobly follows through with his pledge and steps down from being a mod. May even need a vigil in his honor.

Wrong Nonny. Some people donated that were Moonz In and said so in their donation.

Also note Moon's declaration says that if dwarves donate $2500. Non-dwarves don't count against the total. :)

The will and intent of the donor takes precedence over the wishes of the dwarves!

Back