• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 Old Gold and Black Boards Fundraiser

I suggest you use the excess to make beer and give it to boardies at tailgates.

In. Keep MM as a moderator. It's safer (for me) to have him spend time here rather than out on the streets of Atlanta.

lol my moral compass is too straight for me to ever pull something like that off. I was so paranoid after the first fundraiser that I'd constantly update the mods to the cent each time money came in or went out.

$956 so far. We're close to half our total from last year, and we've achieved that in less than a day. Thanks again to everyone who has contributed so far. You guys and gals never stop impressing me.

Good job on the fundraiser, but when was the last time we had a funraiser around here?

lol my moral compass is too straight for me to ever pull something like that off. I was so paranoid after the first fundraiser that I'd constantly update the mods to the cent each time money came in or went out.

$956 so far. We're close to half our total from last year, and we've achieved that in less than a day. Thanks again to everyone who has contributed so far. You guys and gals never stop impressing me.
Every embezzler will tell you this!

Thread: 2013 Old Gold and Black Boards Fundraiser
Sent $20 this morning before your declaration. I'm #MoonzIN and sad now.

>>>>>

Mods please deduct this from your calculation

Thanks

For my $ (not like it was much), I'm moon meh - I don't think it really affects me one way or the other if he's a mod. I'll leave it up to TSY's moral compass if it counts toward the total or not - if moon is an asset as a mod, let him be. If not, do what you will.

Done and done... thanks for everything you guys do.

Can we get an update on how close we are to removing Marquee Moon?

Done and done... thanks for everything you guys do.

I'm surprised you know how to use PayPal from the giving side you fucking mooch

Tell Pops it's time to stroke a check for the orange bowl

I'm surprised you know how to use PayPal from the giving side you fucking mooch

Tell Pops it's time to stroke a check for the orange bowl

Hahaha we must be getting close... and of course I know how to donate, I'm quite a philanthropic man if you must know especially to my fellow Deacons - all good karma my friend - and what are you talking about the Orange Bowl for? I went to the ACC Championship 7 years ago... get your games right.

All right dwarves, fatties, baldies, gingers, basement dwellers, poofs, virgins, old farts, catfish, dorks, nerds, geeks, dweebs, right wing loonies, baby jebus lovers and insecure chicks, here's your chance to put your money where your mouths are (and I know where your mouths usually are--open wide to shove some doritos, pizza, chicken wings or other fatty foods straight down into your bloated bellies).

I, Marquee Moon, being of sound mind and body, pledge that if you dwarves* contribute $2500.00 by the end of the fundraiser, I will drop the mic and step down as MODERATOR of THESE BOARDS.

Peace out DWARVES.

Get to work.

MM

*For purposes of this offer, you are all dwarves.

In... But I would like to point out that you could easily solve these financial problems by charging Moon on a per parody basis. ;) And since I don't want Moon to step down, I'm asking that the "Pit Boss" PayPal me any amount over $2499. THAT'S how much I care...

With the overnight donations, we're up to $1096.05. Not bad for one day's drive. I have no idea how close you guys are to removing moon since some people are for and some are against. I've been so overwhelmed with all the donations to try and deduct the supporters $$.

Also, gotta give special kudos to DeacFreak07 who was the first to donate and did so 6 minutes after the thread was posted. Also special kudos to Demon09 who put us over the $1,000 mark.

Also, gotta give special kudos to DeacFreak07 who was the first to donate and did so 6 minutes after the thread was posted. Also special kudos to Demon09 who put us over the $1,000 mark.

FIRST

Back