• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 Pit Fantasy Baseball League (Year III)

I like regular season champs getting a decent cut, and consolation bracket winner getting a cut (maybe $20 to get their money back). Maybe $140 for champs, $60 for second, $80 for regular season, and $20 for consolation champs.

Umm isn't there only $240 to work with?

I'd say $150 to the champ, $50 to 2, and $40 to regular season champ.

Yeah... too much contract work today got different numbers in my head.

I'm in w/the $20 and agree that the payouts should reward the higher performing teams.

Definitely like getting the # 1 pick! My thanks to TimDunk when you seee him!!

Keeper question - sorry if already asked...

All 1st round picks are available for the draft and all other keepers that we select go a round earlier that their 2012 draft spot?? i.e. if i decide to keep Austin Jackson (16th round in 2012) he would count as my 15th round pick this season?
Thanks!

Keeper question - sorry if already asked...

All 1st round picks are available for the draft and all other keepers that we select go a round earlier that their 2012 draft spot?? i.e. if i decide to keep Austin Jackson (16th round in 2012) he would count as my 15th round pick this season?
Thanks!
1st round picks from the previous year are not available.

You are correct on the other point.

At least with giving up my first two picks I can show up late to the draft.

Just like last year, if you do not make any keeper picks, I will use my best judgment to select them for you.

Also, it sounds like we are going to go with $20 each, and payouts will be $150 to the playoffs winner, $50 to second, and $40 to the regular season winner.

I'll give everyone until the Keeper deadline to say they would rather us not play for any money. If I hear nothing, I'll give further instructions on submitting payment.

Also, it sounds like we are going to go with $20 each, and payouts will be $150 to the playoffs winner, $50 to second, and $40 to the regular season winner.

I'll give everyone until the Keeper deadline to say they would rather us not play for any money. If I hear nothing, I'll give further instructions on submitting payment.

I can handle the money if you would like -
scheming.jpg

I'm wondering who everyone is going to keep... More importantly, who's available> : )

I guess I can't select keepers using the app.

I made selections I just don't remember what they were.

Back