• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 Pit Fantasy Baseball League (Year III)

WOW! Townie drops all of his FAAB on Buxton. Well played sir. I guess that means a few things: He is playing for next year. : ) AND, he is playing in this league for the next 3 years! I knew he would go high, but did not expect him to that high. It will be fun to see what he can do at this level. I wish the Phillies had such an electric player.

Well, I lost in the championship to CBB by a single stolen base....Of course, when your squad steals two the whole week - you ain't exactly winning the category. Congratulations Canadian Bash Bros for a helluva run the last two weeks. You had the Midas touch.

Hey Phan, what is the deal on paying him his winnings? Do I send the $$ to you and then you pass it a long or what?
Thanks!

Last edited:
I am officially the best of whats left.

What does 7th place get?

A hug? I would like to see us create two fantasy baseball leagues like we have in football w/the the top players advancing and the others dropping down - neat concept.

i'd be down to play again, but i need help with commish duties.

Back