• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 Pit Fantasy Baseball League (Year III)

Again, i'm fine w/FAAB - don't like that ALL players are frozen. Ridiculous and not what I signed up for. Give my team to another dude on the board.

old way:

all players are free agents unless they are owned. anyone can grab them at any time. if a player is dropped, he goes to waivers for 2 days. at the end of that period, the team with the highest priority that claims them gets them.

new way option 1:

-all players are FAs. nothing changes there.
-if a player gets dropped he goes to waivers. players bid their FAAB budget. at the end of the waiver period the team with the highest bid gets the player at the cost to their budget.

new option 2:
-every day all players are on waivers. every night there's a auction where teams can bid for players. you can bid $0.

3/30

Last edited:
no one is going to take over your team at this point. just sack up and play.

Actually, I'm usually Switzerland or the country that always runs away first. I come from a long line of runners... i think doing 4 teams was stupid and I'm paying for it daily.

Can someone point me to a place where I can see the number of years a player has been kept?

It has been decided that a player can only be kept 3 straight times, right?

you have to dig back through past drafts. i may have posted who i thought was going to be in their last year this year. who are you wondering about?

Damn, my team go destroyed this week - streaming has not been successful for me so far - I keep forgetting to go back the next day and change my team.

suck it, streaming is lame-o

Well, when my top 2 pitchers are sucking ass, I need something. Fatolo has helped out, but Hamels and Kershaw going strugglebus this early in the season hurts. Not to mention my next line of pitching is a bunch of junk.

Well, when my top 2 pitchers are sucking ass, I need something. Fatolo has helped out, but Hamels and Kershaw going strugglebus this early in the season hurts. Not to mention my next line of pitching is a bunch of junk.

the preferred nomenclature is big fat bart(olo) [colon] aka BFB(C), thx.

you have to dig back through past drafts. i may have posted who i thought was going to be in their last year this year. who are you wondering about?

is there a link to look at previous drafts on yahoo?

I know that you can see last year's draft. Go to the "Draft" tab and click on Last Season.

Phan, Just got an email from paypal saying that you are no longer registered and theyy are returning my funds... I need your address again to send you the $$. Thx

Hey, anyone interested in one of my relief pitchers?? Am looking to make a deal.

Back