• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2014-15 Wake Forest Basketball Schedule Released

Where I live is irrelevant to whether I'm a Deac. Your constant and vitriolic hatred and attacks show that you revel in our failure.

Says the guy who started the DID WE JUST SIGN RONDALE WATSON thread. I may go bump that on TOB just for old times sake.

And said I was wrong to do so and started a thread to welcome him and say what a wise choice he made.

That's difference between us. I made a mistake and admitted it. You do nothing but attack all Wake sports and never say you are wrong.

The expanded league really waters down rivalries. We only play Duke, State and GT twice.

Is it possible for you not to be a total dick?

Why do you even come here if all you do is be negative and spiteful towards the Deacs?

It's very, very likely that we won't have as many wins as last year. However, I'll be stunned if we don't play much better basketball. Those of us who are close enough to go to games need to as many as you can. We need to put on a good face for 2016 recruits.

Why respond to a post from 8/27?

Is it possible for you not to be a total dick?

Why do you even come here if all you do is be negative and spiteful towards the Deacs?

It's very, very likely that we won't have as many wins as last year. However, I'll be stunned if we don't play much better basketball. Those of us who are close enough to go to games need to as many as you can. We need to put on a good face for 2016 recruits.

He didn't say he wasn't going to go.

The Deacon Club is eagerly awaiting your yearly contribution. Maybe it will be enough to buy one of those new energy efficient light bulbs this year or something like that.

Back