• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2014-15 Wake Forest Basketball Schedule Released

Fuck it, put Manning on there with Codi and Devin.

ATTN: Danny Manning

Here are the Tuesday games FYI, so we can get our academic ducks in a row:

12/2 vs Minnesota
1/13 @ Syracuse
2/3 vs N.C. State
2/17 @ Notre Dame

ATTN: Danny Manning

Here are the Tuesday games FYI, so we can get our academic ducks in a row:

12/2 vs Minnesota
1/13 @ Syracuse
2/3 vs N.C. State
2/17 @ Notre Dame

Shhhhhhhhh, Wellman didn't tell Manning about Tuesday, he would've never come if he knew. That was the reason we didn't get Shaka.

Still debating on tickets. Used to get ten. None the past two years. Debating on two or none this year.

Is it too early to get a predict the wins in basketball poll going?

Tough schedule

Last edited:
Can't ever remember having a day game at home on a non-holiday. I guess I will have to take some vacation to catch that Princeton tilt on 12/31.

I think we learned after the Richmond double OT game a couple years ago on New Year's Eve (or longer ago) that earlier is probably better

Still debating on tickets. Used to get ten. None the past two years. Debating on two or none this year.

I wouldn't pay money for basketball this year. Tickets will be free at the door again once the losses pile up.

Similarly screwed for football. Only NC based team we play in Gardner-Webb. When is the last time we didn't play a Big Four team at home in football?

Easiest way to a state championship ever.

Bump as the TV situation has been posted for all the OOC games. If you don't live in the area and have ESPN3 access, I suggest you purchase Chromecast if you haven't already. All games are 'televised' if you count ESPN3, which is where all the games against mid or low majors will be featured.

The Arkansas game is on SEC network, the Richmond game is on NBC Sports and the Florida game is on FS1.

I wouldn't pay money for basketball this year. Tickets will be free at the door again once the losses pile up.

Is it possible for you not to be a total dick?

Why do you even come here if all you do is be negative and spiteful towards the Deacs?

It's very, very likely that we won't have as many wins as last year. However, I'll be stunned if we don't play much better basketball. Those of us who are close enough to go to games need to as many as you can. We need to put on a good face for 2016 recruits.

Back