• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2014 FB Recruiting Thread: Signing Day is this Wednesday!

I was confused at first. It sounded like they wanted to get players to stay in state and I thought he meant StayInNC and just had a typo at first. I'm really not sure what it's about, but I love it.

I was confused at first. It sounded like they wanted to get players to stay in state and I thought he meant StayInNC and just had a typo at first. I'm really not sure what it's about, but I love it.

he is clearly against yankeefaced chicks attending wake forest.

Geezes this is fun, eh ?

So far this feels so new and refreshing. Is Clawson doing most of this out on the point or is the new recruiting guy hustling out there as well ?

Man, with all due respects, I can't recall Grobe & staff ever willingly going toe to toe versus the big boys in recruiting. Once word travels that recruiting luncheon is gonna be SRO !

Gawd I hope Clawson and his guys can truely coach. For sure our sideline during games is gonna be totally different with all the energy and enthusiasm Clawson and the new staff are generating. No more arms folded for sure. NO WAY this won't positively rub off on the team....if it hasn't already.

I'm gonna make an early call that a record crowd will attend the spring game !

GO DEACS !

See guys, isn't having a high energy young guy who knows how to sell the program fun?

SOCALDEAC the Prophit should be listened to sooner rather than later. He sees before most, goes against the grain, is mocked, but others follow. Remember his prophetic comments about Wake and the NCAA Tourny and finishing in the top 4 spots. He also predicted a win against Cuse. Nice to have the Claw.

Nothing like giving the mushroom stamp tattoo to Vandy and Notre Dame.

SOCALDEAC the Prophit should be listened to sooner rather than later. He sees before most, goes against the grain, is mocked, but others follow. Remember his prophetic comments about Wake and the NCAA Tourny and finishing in the top 4 spots. He also predicted a win against Cuse. Nice to have the Claw.

maxresdefault.jpg

Back