• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2014 FB Recruiting Thread: Signing Day is this Wednesday!

proud to have him was commenting on deacs76 dissing anything wfu
OK, you're wrong. the video shows one good play. The highlight video of his teammate Jared Tucker shows Tucker all over the field. Cam is in one play on his entire video. Tucker chases the punter into Cameron waiting arms. Tucker is a 3 star who committed to Kentucky. Cam is a 2 star prospect, just like Nikita and Chubb or just like Heartsill and Knott. It could be that the coaches were doing a little saturation bombing at Stephenson HS and got the 2 star instead of the 3 star.

Glenn has some pretty good offers himself. I look at who's offered the kid more than how many stars they have.

OK, you're wrong. the video shows one good play. The highlight video of his teammate Jared Tucker shows Tucker all over the field. Cam is in one play on his entire video. Tucker chases the punter into Cameron waiting arms. Tucker is a 3 star who committed to Kentucky. Cam is a 2 star prospect, just like Nikita and Chubb or just like Heartsill and Knott. It could be that the coaches were doing a little saturation bombing at Stephenson HS and got the 2 star instead of the 3 star.

Why ate you so damn negative. I'm right about that

Why ate you so damn negative. I'm right about that

I'm critical, I'm not negitive. If the coaches offered him they must of seen something good about his playing ability. I didn't see it in his highlight video.

I'm critical, I'm not negitive. If the coaches offered him they must of seen something good about his playing ability. I didn't see it in his highlight video.

damn man find some other team to pull for we cant expect any good players to come here if we question their ability on the day they commit......please stop all this shit

damn man find some other team to pull for we cant expect any good players to come here if we question their ability on the day they commit......please stop all this shit

Then you better not say anything negative about LOBOs play calling or even mention [Redacted] at all.

@Tyler_footbal68: Just got my 19th offer from Wake Forest!! #deacs

Tyler Powell, lineman from Cosby High here in RIC.

Then you better not say anything negative about LOBOs play calling or even mention [Redacted] at all.

What is with you? Dissing coaches is way different than questioning a one day recruit
LEAVE our players alone

I guess we can say one good thing to a coach at WF...nice pickup due in no small measure to new OLB coach, Warren Belin. Good work from a nice addition.

Looks like we're ready for campers!

Ray McCartney ‏@Coach_Mac_WF 7m
THESE ARE AWESOME pic.twitter.com/VJcDQUIbYC

I guess we can say one good thing to a coach at WF...nice pickup due in no small measure to new OLB coach, Warren Belin. Good work from a nice addition.

From what I heard it was nearly all Ray McCartney that identified and went after Williams.

From what I heard it was nearly all Ray McCartney that identified and went after Williams.

The player stated that Warren Belin's presence made a big difference. Nice job, as always, by Coach Mac with a big assist to Grobe for getting Warren to WF after many years of courtship.

Back