• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2014 FB Recruiting Thread: Signing Day is this Wednesday!

I'm guessing that it will be somewhere between his sophomore and junior year that I will stop reading his name as "Jamboree".

2 picks his junior year, which doesn't mean much I suppose given that he may be covering well and HS ball involves fewer passes. I did see a report of a 4.4 40 however, which if accurate, would be nice when paired with 6'1" 170 as a junior.

Scout.com had his Jr stats as 7 Tackles,30 pass break-ups, and 1 INT. Maybe his kid brother was keeping the stats? 30 PDs is an awlful lot. Maybe QBs wouldn't throw his way later in the season.

Might be flipped. 30 tackles and 7 PDs.

Scout.com had his Jr stats as 7 Tackles,30 pass break-ups, and 1 INT. Maybe his kid brother was keeping the stats? 30 PDs is an awlful lot. Maybe QBs wouldn't throw his way later in the season.

There you go again. Minimizing recruits. Will you please stop it. Lets be positive. Until we have something negative to report. Maybe his brother kept stats? Smh

3 really good commits so far. Hopefully, we can keep the recruiting momentum going.

There you go again. Minimizing recruits. Will you please stop it. Lets be positive. Until we have something negative to report. Maybe his brother kept stats? Smh

30 pass break-ups is a put down? Sound like Deon Sanders type numbers.

Thank you. I'm critical, not negative.D Law seems to be an under the radar prospect who might blow up in his senior year the way KJ did. We got KJ about the same time of the recruiting year and he became a cornerstone of our secondary and allowed AJ to move to safety. I hope the same for D Law.

Last edited:
Had a negative slant to it. Like everything else you post.

No changing u so ignore from now on

You're reading into things, olddeacfan. I'm really not seeing it. Just as you're entitled to your positivity, other posters are entitled to cynicism. Everyone here is a Wake Forest fan and everyone here is happy about DaiQuan Lawrence's commitment. As usual, the sunshine brigade puts their own fandom at the center ("Look at ME!!!11!"), calls out other fans as bad fans, and derails threads dedicated to Wake Forest recruiting.

Welcome to Wake, DaiQuan!

Thank you. I'm critical, not negative.D Law seems to be an under the radar prospect who might blow up in his senior year the way KJ did. We got KJ about the same time of the recruiting year and he became a cornerstone of our secondary and allowed AJ to move to safety. I hope the same for D Law.

you come across as negative...say something positive

why be critical the day he signs...that is foolish

Might be flipped. 30 tackles and 7 PDs.

I think that too. Only 7 takles over the course of a season is very small and to have 30 PD's with only 1 INT seems un real. I know if I got my hands on a ball 30 times, I would have more than one pick. Most likely 30 Takles, 7 PB's and 1 INT. Sounds more reasonable.

The low numbers only mean one thing, opposing teams knew who he was and they didn't throw the ball to his side of the field nor did they run many plays to his side. Definately a good sign that this kid is a baller. I like the pick up.

I don't think the numbers are that low for a HS season. He probably faced a lot of running teams. Hard to tell either way.

SCOUT.COM probably reversed the numbers or they were given to them by the school to pump up the kid. Either way, the staff seems to be pleased. If I find any video, I'll post it on the thread.

Back