• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2014 FB Recruiting Thread: Signing Day is this Wednesday!

We still have room and need for Tae Thibodeaux -Thibodeac- as someone labelled him- DTs are hard to find- and we need them. Clearly the staff liked these guys better than Cerenord. Recruiting is fun again.

Correct, we stopped recruiting Cerenord.

Zeek the Deac puts us at 18 and helps us establish a pretty nice recruiting pipeline.

North Carolina: 5
Florida: 4
Georgia: 2
Alabama: 2
Virginia: 2
South Carolina: 1
New Jersey: 1
Ohio: 1

I hope we haven,t stopped recruiting in Texas. We have had some great players from the Lone Star state

Doesn't look like we'll be getting Demarquis Gates

Chuck Rounsaville ‏@SpiritChuck 1h
DE Garrald McDowell and LB DeMarquis Gates both reaffirmed their commitments to Ole Miss on their official visits.

Doesn't look like we'll be getting Demarquis Gates

Chuck Rounsaville ‏@SpiritChuck 1h
DE Garrald McDowell and LB DeMarquis Gates both reaffirmed their commitments to Ole Miss on their official visits.

If we are going to miss out on any position, I am the most ok with missing out at LB. Would have been an awesome sign, but I have a lot of confidence in our LB corp.

Last edited:
Deleting this post because it may not have been him and if it was someone else The rumor could damage his recruitment unfairly.

Last edited:
So this is what optimism feels like? Haven't felt this since about '09 right before we were destroyed at Stanford. Thanks coaches for making this fun again. This new staff is aggressive, no doubt.

Not sure if this is a reliable source, but it's not good.

Amari Barrett ‏@KingMari_L 1m
Everyone, wish my brother @kamuter4 a happy birthday too! We were born at the same time. �������� oh and he's a vandy commit ⚓ #anchordown

Everybody on Twitter needs to wish Uter Happy Birthday.

Why would a recruit like Maedors announce his decision to choose App. state on the very day he visits Wake? I don't get it.

Not sure if this is a reliable source, but it's not good.

Amari Barrett ‏@KingMari_L 1m
Everyone, wish my brother @kamuter4 a happy birthday too! We were born at the same time. �������� oh and he's a vandy commit ⚓ #anchordown
A few things:
1. Uter retweeted it so does he approve of the whole thing? Just the birthday part?
2. It could be someone who doesn't realize he decommitted from Vandy
3. Would Uter want to announce his recommitment to Vandy through a retweet?

He also retweeted a GoDeacs before his visit, so...

Last edited:
Back