• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2014 NFL Offseason Thread: Jerry Jones pictures

Glad to see a thread started on this, saw some of the numbers Camp is putting up, insane. Even seeing him play in person these numbers are pretty damn crazy, can't wait to see the official numers.

Also Martavious Byant with a 4.35 40 yard dash... dudes 6'5...

Bryant has all the tools to be an incredible player. He's very smooth for 6'5, but he's always been kind of a bone head. If he gets his shit together, he could be special.

I'm excited to see where Camp lands, I think he will be a steal. A team like the Chargers would absolutely maximize his potential. Put him in the slot where Eddie Royal has been. For how big of a donk Rivers is, he knows how to get the ball to the open guy, and defenses will probably key on Gates and Allen, letting Camp run wild. His height will drop him lower than he should go, but some things you just can't measure and he has them.

Givens was good, but seemed to take games off, is there another Camp on the team ready to step up? Every time we played I just remember yelling at the defense to put an extra guy on Camp, cause he's the only fucker who's interested in doing anything....

Not really. We have a true soph who was promising last year. We are really excited about a WR Clawson stole from Vandy. 6-4. Could be a TE with a little more size.

Clowney ran a 4.47 40-yarder.

Holy hell, the guy may take some plays off but he's got the physical tools to be dominant when he is on.

My goodness. Hard not to pick him top 5.

Good lord. Clowney's 40 superimposed on De'Anthony Thomas' 40. DAT's was clocked at an official 4.5.

clowneyDAT.gif

What's freak if nature not sure I would take a DE at 1... But shit.

Camp a top performer in every category except broad jump.

I didn't know he was so strong; outstanding bench press reps.

Camp a top performer in every category except broad jump.

I didn't know he was so strong; outstanding bench press reps.

You've missed some pics.

I wouldn't touch Clowney with the #1 pick. Far too risky.

Has the most Jemarcus Russell "don't care, got paid" potential of anyone in the draft.

I miss a lot of stuff but what do you mean?

Camp's people have posted several shirtless pics of him on Twitter that have gotten posted here.

If Clowney falls to 6, the Falcons absolutely have to take him since they play Brees/Newton 4 times each year. Personally, I'd take JFF number 1.

ETA: With the Rams' pass rush, I'd expect them to trade out of the 2 spot for someone who wants Clowney.

At what point would you feel comfortable drafting him?

He's too freakishly talented to slide out of the top 10. I'd probably feel comfortable taking him on potential alone if I was on a team that needed defensive help.

But if I had the #1 pick or a top 5 pick on a team that had a bad QB situation, I don't think I could take a chance on Clowney. It would be GM/coach suicide to draft a player outside of a position of need and have him be a bust that high. Especially a player like Clowney who exhibits laziness warning signs.

Back