• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 FB Recruiting: Mr. South Carolina Matt Colburn signs with #theawakening!

If your team is playing poorly, it means that you need help and will provide opportunities for recruits.

It hasn't really been a coaching problem thus far. Hell Claw out coached Dabo on Thursday

2015 FB Recruiting: 4* TE/DE Bowman Archibald FLIPS from Miami to #theaWAKEni...

Quarvez Boulware has scheduled his official visit to Wake for January 24. He is now saying that Wake and Maryland are recruiting him the hardest. This is significant because he had previously said that Florida was recruiting him the hardest.

He is going to wait until NSD to announce his decision.

Last edited:
Quarvez Boulware has scheduled his official visit to Wake for January 24. He is now saying that Wake and Maryland are recruiting him the hardest. This is significant because he had previously said that Florida was recruiting him the hardest.

Hat picker. Get a backup plan quick.

Been a long time since we've had any signing day intrigue.

Interesting. Basketball team is at Clemson. He'll just be getting quality time with Clawson 10 days before National Signing Day. Should be fun.

Scotty Washington put up his senior year highlights. He had some of his best highlights later in the year, including a diving one handed grab. I am wondering if I missed the mark on him a few weeks ago when I included him on a list of players whose stock had fallen a bit. He has great measurables and seems very athletic. Lots of upside if it all comes together.

6'1 185 CB Jay Irvine a 3 star Florida A&M commit with recent offers from Wisconsin and Purdue will take a official visit to Wake on Nov.22.

From Jay Irvine's Twitter today:

G.O.E✈️@Jay_underrated1 ·

I will stay commited to Florida A&M rattlers if the defense coordinator stays @Coreyfuller4 and the defensive back coach stays @ccash29

Interesting. That's former FSU and NFL DB Corey Fuller and former USC and NFL DB Chris Cash.

Not sure I'm that interested in a kid trying to put an ultimatum on a coaching staff.

From Jay Irvine's Twitter today:

G.O.E✈️@Jay_underrated1 ·

I will stay commited to Florida A&M rattlers if the defense coordinator stays @Coreyfuller4 and the defensive back coach stays @ccash29

They are 2-8, I guess he fears the staff could be let go.

Jay Irvine has no stars and 2 Power 5 offers backing up that ultimatum.

OV schedule for WR Lawrence Cager: #WakeForest 11/21 #OSU 11/28 #VT 12/5 #ND 12/12. #Bama TBD but could be this weekend

Deac94 do you know if Jay Irvine's teammate DT Kahil Welsh who recently received a Wake offer and a FIU commit, will visit Wake?

Quarvez is considering an unofficial visit to Wake Forest for the Virginia Tech game. If he comes in November on an unofficial visit, he would still come in January. It would not replace his previously scheduled official visit.

Quarvez is considering an unofficial visit to Wake Forest for the Virginia Tech game. If he comes in November on an unofficial visit, he would still come in January. It would not replace his previously scheduled official visit.

That sounds like a good sign.

Kalen Whitlow's coach tweeted that things were "heating up" with Wake. Implied that he (Whitlow) would commit if offered. 2-star dual threat QB with a number of lower tier offers.

Back