• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 FB Recruiting: Mr. South Carolina Matt Colburn signs with #theawakening!

So let me get this straight. We just beat out State, Duke, and BC for a 3* QB and beat out WVU, Louisville, Vandy, Duke and several other schools for a 3* WR from South Florida.

The selling point for both? They want to be doctors and Wake is the place to go to make it happen.

Both young men mention talking to faculty. Claude talked to a player and say, "He said nothing is going to be easy. He said its going to be hard in the classroom."

And that's a strength.

I love it. Clawson and his staff are doing work.

And for what it is worth, Wake is in the 50s in the Rivals and 247 recruiting rankings.

I wouldn't mind seeing some #undefeated on the football field. How about you?

This can't be happening. You can't recruit against the "big boys" at Wake! Every one knows that.

Is this what hope feels like? I know we'll suck balls next year but I don't even care. Clawson is the f'ing man.

2015 FB Recruiting: DE Kengera Daniel (Bama, tOSU target) calls WF coaches "f...

CLAWSUP SON

Uter, Harris, Barbour, Hines, Claude is not a bad receiving core

Last edited:
So let me get this straight. We just beat out State, Duke, and BC for a 3* QB and beat out WVU, Louisville, Vandy, Duke and several other schools for a 3* WR from South Florida.

Claude's whole offer list is legit. In addition to Louisville, WVU, Vandy, and Duke, he held offers from Cincy, Rutgers, Utah, and Illinois, plus USF/UCF. That's a pretty impressive win for us.

It sounds like 4-star LB Tremaine Edmunds visited yesterday and was at the Friday Night Lights event. I have passed on adding him to the Big Board in the past because he seems like such a lock for Virginia Tech (where he has two brothers on the team). However, with yesterday's visit I feel like he should be on the Board. We will put him on this weekend.

I suspect he is the top target at LB. I will post a profile summary on him sometime this weekend.

Last edited:
Also I read this week that Quarvez Boulware is planning a return visit in July. I wonder if the staff will try to coordinate one big recruiting weekend in July with Quarvez, Kengera Daniel, Kei Beckham and maybe others. If they did, I imagine it would be around the Friday Night Lights event on July 18. I read that is the date for Kengera Daniel's next visit.

Also I read this week that Quarvez Boulware is planning a return visit in July. I wonder if the staff will try to coordinate one big recruiting weekend in July with Quarvez, Kengera Daniel, Kei Beckham and maybe others. If they did, I imagine it would be around the Friday Night Lights event on July 18. I read that is the date for Kengera Daniel's next visit.

Boulware please, priority number one.

Back