• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 GRAND SLAM CONTEST - PGA - Tex wins!

Thanks for running, Sleepy!

I was really hoping to finish higher than 17th. All 6 of my guys made the cut, and I had Day/Spieth (like everyone else, apparently).

Has anyone, other than me, ever finished DFL twice among teams that made the cut in the last 3 years? I need a support group.

Last edited:
1st 2nd 7th and 10th. And didn't win. Stupid snowman by DJ cost me.

Pretty exciting finish. Looks like Justin Rose's bogey on 18 yesterday cost cpadeac the win.

1st 2nd 7th and 10th. And didn't win. Stupid snowman by DJ cost me.

DJ is stupid long after all.

And CDM, I think it's hard to care at that point if you're Rose. He was probably just trying to get into the club house.

DJ is stupid long after all.

And CDM, I think it's hard to care at that point if you're Rose. He was probably just trying to get into the club house.

Well certainly I get that, it just had a big implication in Sleepy's game here for the top spot.

Sleepy do you have the final tally? Cause I think I took it down and need that validation ⛳️

Back