• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 Masters Tickets

i got my rejection email at 230 am this morning

Still waiting on my rejection. I wonder why they don't all go out at once?

Haven't received my rejection email yet, but logged into the website yesterday and confirmed that I was not selected.

I just did the same thing with the same result, but I would have sold them anyway. Don't want to go back-to-back years. Maybe five years from now.

I just did the same thing with the same result, but I would have sold them anyway. Don't want to go back-to-back years. Maybe five years from now.

+1, except I wouldn't have sold them. I've been Sunday the past 3 years, but I want to go to a practice round and be able to take pictures of the course.

My paralegal got them and found out yesterday. She has been selected 3 of the last 4 years.

+1, except I wouldn't have sold them. I've been Sunday the past 3 years, but I want to go to a practice round and be able to take pictures of the course.

So, you wanna trade Sunday for Wednesday?

Gonna be a hot ticket. Rory gonna be going for the career grand slam and his third straight major. GOAT

Gonna be a hot ticket. Rory gonna be going for the career grand slam and his third straight major. GOAT

Plus Arnie is getting old and this might be his last Par 3. I'm in constant fear of missing him, that's prob why I'm gonna overpay to go

the rejections were weeks ago. Last night's rejections are for practice tickets. It seems a lot of the emails get lost, but you can log into your account on their site to see the status.

the rejections were weeks ago. Last night's rejections are for practice tickets. It seems a lot of the emails get lost, but you can log into your account on their site to see the status.

OWGs sending out emails.

How is that even possible? The odds must be insanely astronomical.

I agree. Seems like they should spread the wealth...ie you can't get selected 2 yrs in a row, etc...

Yes, I have been rejected the past few years...:tear:

Alright, time to revive this thread. I need one ticket for tuesday. Who can help a brotha out?

advice for newbies - buy stuff early and check it or take it too car. Walk the course backwards. You get to see more groups and stop on some of the cooler holes/shots - like 12, 13, 16 skipping over the lake. You really should try to walk the whole course, but wear comfortable shoes - the elevation changes are like being in the foothills..

Back