• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 Secret Santa! (Get to work!)

Reaction score
hohoHO SHIT, it's that time again! 2015 Boards Secret Santa is here!

giphy.gif

Shit Creek is flooding outside in Uganda at the moment (literally, right now, outside) so I'm just going to fire off a half-assed post explaining things you already know.

... in fact, I'm so lazy that I used the search function and copied last year's instructions below. To wit:

Things ima ask you to do:
1) By Thanksgiving, PM me your name (additionally, boards name optional), address, and any description, guidelines, allergies, clothing sizes, or generally useful information you'd like to include. Please, to make it easier on me, just do it exactly like this:

Name (boardsname)
Address Line 1
Address Line 2
Size L, allergic to peanuts and Harry Giles' face.

2) Wait patiently for me to assign you, via PM, someone for whom you secretly Santa. I know this is hard. I'll send out messages after Thanksgiving.

3) Shop for your Santa, make crafts, send in special requests to Etsy, whatever. The guideline in years past has been something like $25, including shipping. By no means feel obligated to stick to that, so long as you don't short change your Santee.

4) Try to get your shit mailed by, say, Dec. 15th? That seems reasonable?

5) When you receive your Secret Santa's gift-in-a-box, enjoy! Post photos! Tell us about it! Wheeeeeeee!

Things ima ask you to not do:
1) Sign up late. You have until and through Thanksgiving Day. That's like, two weeks. So much time.

2) "Sign up" on the thread (i.e. IN!) and never send me a PM and then wonder why you haven't received an assignment.

3) Fucking sign up and then not do it. Just do it.

Cause then we're all like:

giphy.gif

So that's it. Cheers, all! Happy holidays!

IN: 27
ippity
DeaconSlim2.0
HTTD
DF07
LadyDeac03
bym051d
HeltonCreek
DeaconPeach
leebs
dash
nonny
kickball
DeaconCav06
forensicdeac
tsy
mdmh
chic
awar
wolf1297
brasky
tejas
jdawg
freakadeac
vtwhat
bder
vad
iodeac

188cq1n9xrt80jpg.jpg

Last edited:
IN! BTW, Chicdeac gave me a Lego coffee mug last year and EVERYONE at work is fascinated by it. It's quite the conversation piece.

In. Have all this time to hunt something good!

So in! I've had the best Santees, every year.

E: And since DF posted a pic...

PYpFRXS.gif

Last edited:
"You're an old" moment of realization:

This is the 5th Secret Santa on OGBoards.

2015 Secret Santa!

Screw it, why not

Just need to remember to PM when I'm not on tapa

Thanks for the sticky, COD. I'm going to start updating the first post with a list of those people I have in my super-secret, technologically-advanced Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.

So, if your name's not there, you aren't IN.

In, but I forgot to put my boards name beside my real name. Hopefully from the PM you'll be able to figure out who it is...

Back