• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 Secret Santa! (Get to work!)

Every once in awhile I'll log into Amazon and order something and it will suggest I ship to [any one of the previous Santees] and it will take me a second.

Sweet, I got DASH. Thanks for sending mine early after I PM'ed you about it, ipity.

Every once in awhile I'll log into Amazon and order something and it will suggest I ship to [any one of the previous Santees] and it will take me a second.

same.

also, i use the mixing bowls i got a couple years ago (or was that just last year...?) on pretty much a daily basis.

i <3 secret santa

don't know if this would make me really scared or really excited...

giphy.gif

Assignments going out today! Should be some great ones. I cross-referenced the last two years' assignments (since they were easy to find) to make sure people didn't get recently re-Santsed. So no complaining if you get someone from 3 or 4 years ago.

Have fun! Write me if you have questions or issues.

Back