• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 Secret Santa! (Get to work!)

YO AWAR, you maaaay want to put that pickle in some spoiler boxes.

[ QUOTE=Deacfreak07;2292076]YO AWAR, you maaaay want to put that pickle in some spoiler boxes.[/QUOTE]

I did say something to HTTD like "am I even allowed to post a picture of this?"

Not sure how to do spoiler from tapa but if a mod wants to do it Im cool with it.

Yeah sorry to the person I got, I'm just not even going to try.

Ordered. Its not quite the conversation piece that the Accomodator is, but hopefully it'll be of some use to my santee. It combines two of their favorite things listed on the PM.

Ordered. Its not quite the conversation piece that the Accomodator is, but hopefully it'll be of some use to my santee. It combines two of their favorite things listed on the PM.

Oh, let me guess:

Brasky's getting a tight fitting short sleeved fishing shirt with an Alabama logo

Dang... having trouble figuring something out for my Santee this year. Usually, it's not so tough.

In. Have all this time to hunt something good!
Thank you Secret Santa!

I saw the box outside my door when I arrived home this afternoon, couldn't recall ordering anything recently, and assumed it was something the mrs ordered. I got excited when I saw it was addressed to me.

9f9ea107b2d7ea9a2913152d554dad52.jpg

We are definitely going to try at least one of them out tonight.

Such a good, unique, gift idea.

Thanks again!

Back