• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 Secret Santa! (Get to work!)

Didn't find what I wanted, but something else is on its way! Enjoy, Santee.

Thank you so much for the WF dri-fit shirt, LadyDeac03! I'd just been complaining that I didn't have enough long sleeve running shirts, so this is awesome! I'll wear it with pride when I'm running.

WS08gxB.jpg

Pretty cool to swap Santee and Santa in 2 years.

Thank you Secret Santa!

I saw the box outside my door when I arrived home this afternoon, couldn't recall ordering anything recently, and assumed it was something the mrs ordered. I got excited when I saw it was addressed to me.

9f9ea107b2d7ea9a2913152d554dad52.jpg

We are definitely going to try at least one of them out tonight.

Such a good, unique, gift idea.

Thanks again!

I am glad you like it, hope it tastes good, too! Lots of recommendations for using it as a marinade/garnish for grilled meat + beer, seemed like a no brainer for you.

Thank you so much for the WF dri-fit shirt, LadyDeac03! I'd just been complaining that I didn't have enough long sleeve running shirts, so this is awesome! I'll wear it with pride when I'm running.

WS08gxB.jpg

Nice!

WS08gxB.jpg

Yay! Glad you like!

I had forgotten you were my SS last year until I was scrolling through the 2014 thread. Mr. Bacon is sitting proudly on our kitchen peninsula and the Bug likes to play with him from time to time :)

I have a box addressed to LEEBS waiting for me at home! Bam!

no time to open last night - but just finally was able to log and and see who i have to buy for... SO STOKED.

no time to open last night - but just finally was able to log and and see who i have to buy for... SO STOKED.

WTF - you guys have been together long enough that you can take 5 minutes out of an evening of using the accomodater to let the boards know what you got! WE WANT TO KNOW OMG.

My Santee was supposed to have received their first gift a few days ago, but there could of been a problem with delivery.

also, another box arrived for leebs. oh boy!

Y'all, I win:
908b486367b617ac5f6676deb7a2eb5d.jpg

Beer brittle, WF bball cutting board, 50 places to bike before you die, and beer jelly beans. Thanks, Santa!

OH GOD. oooohhh noooo the jelly beans are SO BAD. like, tears down my face wipe my tongue with a napkin bad.

Back