• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 Secret Santa! (Get to work!)

Schnitzel! :drool:

That cookbook looks pretty sweet.

That restaurant (Zum Figlmüller) calls itself the "home of schnitzel" - hard to argue too much, the one there is excellent. I saw the cookbook for them in German and quite liked it, hopefully the English language one is done well too.

MDMH next month:

IMG_6626.jpg

So this cookbook is off the chain. My wife and I are going to make "Schlosserbuben"- dates soaked in rum, filled with marzipan, and deep fried.

Just got my package! Have a new WFU travel coffee mug. Pics to follow

To my santee, I thought I had placed my order on Amazon. Turns out it has been sitting in my cart for a week. Should be there on Saturday

Just got my package! Have a new WFU travel coffee mug. Pics to follow

He's alive!

I knew you were a big fan of coffee, and my wife has one of those mugs. According to her, its super insulate and will keep your coffee hot for hours at a time.

He's alive!

I knew you were a big fan of coffee, and my wife has one of those mugs. According to her, its super insulate and will keep your coffee hot for hours at a time.

Sorry dude. My complex does a shitty job of letting us know when we have packages

I'm pumped about the gift. Using it tomorrow am

IO, is this from you as well? It didn't have any notes or packing slips inside. If so, thanks!

7144e30b1cef568ca84dfa6eff0e148d.jpg

IO, is this from you as well? It didn't have any notes or packing slips inside. If so, thanks!

7144e30b1cef568ca84dfa6eff0e148d.jpg

Yessssss! I kinda threw that in at the last second because it I thought it looked cool, but that's it, I promise! I thought it was all supposed to be delivered in 2 shipments but for whatever reason that one was by itself, and I thought she would like it. Thanks :)

So Fed Ex hasnt updated the status of my package in 5 days - come on, man. It was originally scheduled to arrive today

So yeah, I totally ordered that cookbook for the gf after seeing it in this thread. Downside is that it might not arrive until first week of January, but either way I'm excited about it.

My gift arrived at its destination post office on Saturday, so it should be delivered today

So yeah, I totally ordered that cookbook for the gf after seeing it in this thread. Downside is that it might not arrive until first week of January, but either way I'm excited about it.

Damn, those look properly good. Just like the ones you get at the Christmasmarkets.

And yeah cookout, I think I'm going to have to get a copy for myself now seeing how the reaction is.

2ijgr50.jpg

Awesome gifts. A Washington Nationals Pilsner glass and some Washington Redskins socks. Thanks Santa!

Last edited:
2ijgr50.jpg

Awesome gifts. A Washington Nationals Pilsner glass and some Washington Redskins socks. Thanks Santa!
Hope you enjoy! I almost went with these gloves:
NIKE-STADIUM-REDSKINS-EDITION-GF0424_677_A.jpg

but I didnt want to spend the whole budget on one thing that you might not like. I figured you would at least like one of those two gifts.

those socks are SWEET.

To whomever my Santa might be: if my gift arrives between yesterday and Sunday, I won't get it until then. If after Monday, I won't be home again until 1/3. Just wanted to make sure I didn't have an antsy/scared somebody stole the gift Santa!

Back