• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 SHEEP – Regular Season Week 2 - Polling Closed

I'm glad to see there's as much bitching about shepherd results as there was 5 years ago. Truly a thankless job.

Does it? If an answer could be ambiguous (Disney could have been either Disney World or Disney Land) then you generally need to be more specific or it gets grouped as its own answer. Don't think it's that difficult to hold to those general rules.

Agreed.

I don't have an issue with the grouping on the Disney question as much as Print media=Newspapers, still doesn't make sense to me.
'

I don't have an issue with the grouping on the Disney question as much as Print media=Newspapers, still doesn't make sense to me.
'

I'm fine with the decision. There are two distinct Disneys in America on opposite coasts. Sure, when I say Disney, I mean Disney World. Why should the shepherd have to guess.

I personally wouldn't have grouped either.

ad-charliebrown.gif

Where was our team this week?

Back