• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 SHEEP – Regular Season Week 2 - Polling Closed

Peyton Manning - 6
Manning - 2

As an idiot who put P. Manning, I wish he would have grouped these (would have put me in the Top 40!). Absolutely understand why he didn't though. 2&2 and Moon would have put Eli.

Definitely answers Chic's earlier question.

I assumed the 2 people meant Cooper Manning.

I think that's my first perfect game, thank god no one else put Ol'Yeller. Thanks for running it again MRoost, defs prefer the 2pm start.

sounds like NOT a perfect game then as putting ol yeller instead of whatever you put woulda given you a higher score

sounds like NOT a perfect game then as putting ol yeller instead of whatever you put woulda given you a higher score

Truth, it's an iffy "perfect" game when one of your answers is a tie. I didn't even think about ol yeller though, so I don't feel too bad about it (second choice mentally was defs AIR BUD #millenial).

By putting Print Media I definitely intended for that to mean "Newspapers"

As long as there are grocery store lanes and the Kardashians, magazines will have a place in our society.

Truth, it's an iffy "perfect" game when one of your answers is a tie. I didn't even think about ol yeller though, so I don't feel too bad about it (second choice mentally was defs AIR BUD #millenial).

More of a No Hitter than a Perfect Game.

not sure whether lassie or cookies was a worse answer

tough week

Glad I talked myself out of Max.

I think I'm most surprised that shampoo didn't get more points. I assume that's something most people put on their head everyday.

lol @ getting boned for Disneyland because I grew up in Tokyo.

Whatever

PODIUM, BITCHES.

Too bad MY TEAM was dragging me down this week.

I lost points on Lassie (AIR BUD was my #2 option here too, kukowt), sunglasses (yeah, you guys are fuckin' morons, helmets are goddamn hats, cut that shit out), and Serena (which, meh, that was a tossup between her and Federer for me, so what the hell).

Hops Holes: Step up your game. Remember, you represent Hop's orifices such as her vagina and bhole and they deserve our best effort.

Back