• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 SHEEP – Regular Season Week 2 - Polling Closed

In what world is 100 miles a "road trip." My gf my sophomore and junior year was at Johnson & Wales without a car and I drove every Thursday night to Charlotte to get her and bring her back to WS. I made two road trips each weekend?

picasso? fucking picasso?

i'm so bad at sheep.

Definitely not the same. Print media covers a lot of things and newspaper is a discrete set within those two (sorry Cav not trying to be a dick towards you)

print media (i googled it) is newspapers and magazines, i decided to group them. plus he was the only person to put that.

Think one thing people are learning is to be specific when needed. Especially with proper nouns.

xNjVD2A.jpg

Think one thing people are learning is to be specific when needed. Especially with proper nouns.

Yeah, mainly if there's ambiguity (eg there are two Williams' sisters, if there is just one person then I think just last name can and should work)..

best QB of all time

Joe Montana - 38
Tom Brady - 13
Peyton Manning - 6
Manning - 2
Dan Marino - 1
John Elway - 1
Johnny Unitas - 1

an industry that won’t be around in 10 years

Newspaper - 48
DVD - 4
Cable TV - 3