• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 SHEEP – Regular Season Week 5 - Polling Closed

Nah, gotta stay consistent. Especially within the same question.

Agree with this. Obviously lots of people are pissed because this negative affected 40 some people.

The goal of grouping should always be remain as consistent as possible. And no question that's what MRoost has been doing all season.

We learned this previous weeks. Be specific.

popcorn_jon_stewart.gif

lol.

it's the type of grouping decision made by a guy who goes to a random message board and spends hours of his life hosting sheep for a bunch of people he's had no prior interaction with

Yes, let's shit on the person who has volunteered to allow us to play a game and enjoy our Fridays a tiny bit more.

Agree with this. Obviously lots of people are pissed because this negative affected 40 some people.

The goal of grouping should always be remain as consistent as possible. And no question that's what MRoost has been doing all season.

We learned this previous weeks. Be specific.

The non-specific people got more points, numbnuts. If anything, they're opposite lessons.

Yeah defs. That's the common usage/expected one in my mind.

Yes, if everyone has heard of one usage of a certain answer, and practically no one has heard of a secondary usage, you go with the primary version. I trust you didn't go around PMing people whether they mean the 1971 feature film version of Brian's Song or the 2001 TV movie remake, and there's a simple reason for that--no one's fucking heard of the second one.

Grouping decisions and my miserable finish aside, thanks for running, Roost. It makes Fridays go a lot quicker.

Late change from Oak to Maple ftl. Read maple was most common tree in NC. Whoops.

okay so a news correspondent is different from a news anchor and this question was really tough for me because of that. maybe sheep don't think that hard though.

Yeah, I completely gagged on this: Wanted to do Brian Williams & Anderson Cooper but thought even in Williams new gig, he isn't a correspondent. Even considered Kelly given the past week. Cooper I think of as a host instead of a 60 Minutes correspondent. Amanpour was a horrible answer though....thanks Google.

I'll come clean as the guy who put Jackson, TN. I initially just put Jackson, but later PM'd MRoost to clarify Jackson, TN since he included DC in his example/exclusion. Jackson was a TN senator, is buried there and has been in the news some as they are talking about putting a woman on the $20. I thought of Lincoln, but don't associate him with the state of NE at all, so I instead chose my 2nd 1 point answer of the game.

Sorry everyone.

Back