• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 SHEEP – Regular Season Week 5 - Polling Closed

Yeah, I completely gagged on this: Wanted to do Brian Williams & Anderson Cooper but thought even in Williams new gig, he isn't a correspondent. Even considered Kelly given the past week. Cooper I think of as a host instead of a 60 Minutes correspondent. Amanpour was a horrible answer though....thanks Google.

I'll come clean as the guy who put Jackson, TN. I initially just put Jackson, but later PM'd MRoost to clarify Jackson, TN since he included DC in his example/exclusion. Jackson was a TN senator, is buried there and has been in the news some as they are talking about putting a woman on the $20. I thought of Lincoln, but don't associate him with the state of NE at all, so I instead chose my 2nd 1 point answer of the game.

Sorry everyone.

lol, two 1 point answers and you still finished 15th?!

I was in great shape until I one pointed the final question (Hotel Rwanda really left an impression on me I guess....)

So if one wiseacre had put down Barbara Bush, you wouldn't have grouped Bush with Jeb Bush? Is that the policy?

To me, the decision of whether you're going to group two things together should not depend on a third thing. The fact that you would have grouped Lincoln with Lincoln, NE had someone not put Jackson, TN is ridiculous

Back