• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 SHEEP – Regular Season Week 8 - Due Friday 2pm

dammit I wanted access to SOMEGUYS's inbox

oh course you would say that

Sigh, I feel like we've had to point this out to people since the early days of the boards. I think to even have a chance to see that shit I'd have to have access to the database for the boards, which I don't. Maybe TW does since he pays for the hosting, but even then he's a finance major and I doubt he even has the SQL know how to query it in the first place. Last, but not least, I'd be a little surprised if they didn't encrypt the content of PMs in some fashion. If they don't then I have no idea why not.

I don't feel like rehashing it to be honest. Use the search function and find the last sheep season, I'm pretty sure we got accused of it doing it then too. Don't take into account I played Sheep on the old boards where I was a regular ol' user and was a top 10 player pretty consistently there too.

Well I'm not feeling super great about my answers, so you're probably right on the "taking a fall" part in some respects.

Also, you came up with some pretty good ?s there on the fly. Maybe you should run a sheep league next?

yeah! no admins/2009s allowed!

plama will you be making a new thread for #realsheep?

Real Sheep

IN
Rubbins Racin
HTTD

OUT
Everyone else

1 more makes it a ballgame!

in
ABCDeac
AnonymousDeac
awakeandready
bernbp5