• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 SHEEP – Regular Season Week 8 - Due Friday 2pm

Assuming you all ever pull your shit together and move out of your grandmas' guest rooms into a home of your own, report back how much it costs.

Millenials!!

#realsheep doesn't ask questions where people just guess round numbers.

I think #realsheep may be onto something. The "everyone just guess 10 or 100 for every number question" regardless of whether it is a realistic answer has gotten out of hand. Maybe in #realsheep, no number questions, which are always the most boring questions anyway?

#realsheep doesn't ask questions where people just guess round numbers.

I can see it now:

Price of a small home that isn't a multiple of 5 or 10 and has to include the numbers 2 and 7 in it.

I think #realsheep may be onto something. The "everyone just guess 10 or 100 for every number question" regardless of whether it is a realistic answer has gotten out of hand. Maybe in #realsheep, no number questions, which are always the most boring questions anyway?

We just established that it's still a pretty real answer. I've been involved in multiple sales for houses around 100k when I worked in RE. The house I rented in Ardmore that was a 3BR/1.5BA sold for like 89,500 bucks 5 years ago.

Crime rate index represents the average crime rate for a local area in comparison to nearby areas and the national average. A crime index of 100 represents the national average. Ardmore, has 62% more property crime than Winston-Salem, and is 234% above the nation’s average. Ardmore, has 25% more personal crime than Winston-Salem and when compared to that of United States, Ardmore is 129% above the national average.

Cookout, I'm glad you got out of there. A one-armed, deep butted, mouth breathing man would be a sitting duck for a ne'er-do-well.

I changed 3-4 #1 answers to more shitty answers.

Had
Texas Pete (switched to Tabasco because it's #1 seller by far, even though I knew TP was based in W-S)
Titleist (switched to TaylorMade because I thought Titleist was only really popular with balls, and knew TaylorMade was a popular driver and irons)
Michigan (switched to house, because I'm a dumbfuck)
Washington (switched to Patton and just realized it tied for #1, so no biggie).

All that would have put my 70-80 points higher and in the Top 5.

fuuuu

For fucks sake...not everyone lives in a city.

Come down to rural Rowan or Cabarrus county and there are plenty of houses under $200K, a cheap one of which would be $100K.

Stop being so pretentious.

I won't even drive through a city that contains less than 150,000 residents. Anything less than that is just gross.

Weird week. Think I had 8 #1 answers, and every "bad" answer was worth at least 10 points. Finished in bottom half. Kicking myself for switching from Geico to State Farm. Chris & Cliff Paul plus Google led to the change.

$188,900. That's the median price of an existing home sold in the U.S. in January.

So it stands to reason $100k is a cheap house.

I saw this number too and went $150k because wasn't the Q about a "small" house? Not necessarily cheap.

I knew 100k would win and still didn't put it because you can't even buy a condo anywhere for 100k.

We just sold a small house in Winston for right around that number.

Yep, it's funny how people just assumed/stuck with an assumption you had to be purchasing a house in a bigger city. And even funnier that it's prefaced with "I knew it would win" and then still didn't put it down as an answer (which is the whole point of Sheep, not being "right").

Back