• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 SHEEP – Regular Season Week 8 - Due Friday 2pm

I have thought it was the playoffs and we didn't qualify for the past couple of weeks. I have no idea what is going on. Sorry, Slim.

No, there's still an overall score/champs. The playoffs are really just a sideshow/cup type thing.

It's not the right answer, it's the right sheep answer, noobs.

No doubt one could buy a house for under $100k provided he/she is willing to live in the shittiest, scariest neighborhood in a city.

The question didn't say you had to buy the house in a major city in the hippest part of town.

Anyway, I figured you would all say $100k because you are idiots and have no idea what actual houses cost in actual places where people live, which is why I made that post on p. 1, but said $200k on principle because I don't like giving obviously terrible answers. I stand by my selection. May you all burn in hell.

Anyway, I figured you would all say $100k because you are idiots and have no idea what actual houses cost in actual places where people live, which is why I made that post on p. 1, but said $200k on principle because I don't like giving obviously terrible answers. I stand by my selection. May you all burn in hell.

i know that feel, bro

Man look at this 1%er over here. Get off the high horse. The common people buy houses for that low (and lower!) all the time in America.

$188,900. That's the median price of an existing home sold in the U.S. in January.

So it stands to reason $100k is a cheap house.

so you understand what you did was wrong.

Back