• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's also a pretty big douche (that we will love if he's great and other teams probably won't)

Also known as the Jason Sehorn Effect.

Lol tintin makes some strange posts.

are there random wake weridos that post on PackPride? like does rj consistently post over there for no reason?

2017 Panthers Thread: Preseason

Way back in the day, there was a ton of crossover between ACCBoards. Wake fans posted a lot on the Maryland and State boards. To some extent the UNC and Duke boards.

That stopped as the boards got absorbed into recruiting sites and communities got larger.

tintin and tau have been posting on different iterations of Wake boards for many years.

I didn't think this was insider knowledge. He def works hard, and I don't give a shit that he's a douche, but was just adding to the other teams will hate him list.

Way back in the day, there was a ton of crossover between ACCBoards. Wake fans posted a lot on the Maryland and State boards. To some extent the UNC and Duke boards.

That stopped as the boards got absorbed into recruiting sites and communities got larger.

tintin and tau have been posting on different iterations of Wake boards for many years.

wasn't really looking for a history lesson, i've been posting for a decade too. i just wanted to call tintin a weirdo.

I didn't think this was insider knowledge. He def works hard, and I don't give a shit that he's a douche, but was just adding to the other teams will hate him list.

why do you think he's a douche? because he's white? #whitegrievance

he seems like a RB version of luke, or is luke a douche too?

Oh this is my first quarter watching in the preseason and it's terrrrrrrible.

1) Funchess fumbles on first offensive play.
2) 3 and out the second offensive possession.
3) Punt return for TD for Titans, but it was called back for a block in the back.

4) Derek Anderson throws an interception.

17-0 Titans. It's a clinic. Good thing this is the preseason causeeeeeeee we look so bad

Should be a competition for backup QB. DA has looked pretty terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back