• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 rio olympic thread

Honestly, Walsh-Jennings and Ross were outplayed and the match didn't seem as close as it was.

Honestly, Walsh-Jennings and Ross were outplayed and the match didn't seem as close as it was.

Walsh-Jennings should have won the first set. Walsh shanked about three shots, and they still almost won the set.

Aly-Raisman-Nude-3.jpg

[DV7] Because it is sexist to be attracted to the bodies of members of the opposite sex. [/DV7]

Nope. Not my argument at all. But you were never one to be able to follow an argument well, so no surprises here.

[DV7]“You know, there’s still some people out there that say "What does being PC really mean?” Well, I’ll tell you what it means. It means you love nothin’ more than beer, workin’ out, and that feelin’ you get when you rhetorically defend a marginalized community from systems of oppression.“[/DV7]

Was watching some of the women's golf this a.m. Lexi, Gerina and Henderson struggling a bit early. Lexi has had a bad summer putting in the 3-8' range. She's improved her chipping and pitching, but the 2 areas she badly needs improvement are in short putting and her full wedges.

I was hoping they would leave some of those 500 yard par 4s in the 440-450 range to give the longer hitters more of an advantage, but they've reduced them to the 420 range. Length and ball striking still should be an advantage on this layout. But backing off the longer par 4s will help the likes of Ko and Lewis. Ko is like Spieth - she's good no matter the track. Ciganda is off to a good start. I don't think she's won yet on the LPGA tour, but she should be strong on this course. Same with Jutanugarn.

Yeah, if Lochte is put under any pressure about this, he will crumble, because he is pretty fucking stupid. Good thing for him he skipped town and has lawyered up. It all sounded so fishy to begin with.

[WFU]Oh shit, were they trying to avoid PT or some other undesirable task?[/ROTC]

Yeah, if Lochte is put under any pressure about this, he will crumble, because he is pretty fucking stupid. Good thing for him he skipped town and has lawyered up. It all sounded so fishy to begin with.

No he's not, he graduated at the top of his kindergarten class, just this last year.

Good men's volleyball match between US and Poland right now.

Back