• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 rio olympic thread

Ph is all about passing his baton to those wimmenz.

US hits 100 total medals. 4 years ago in London it was pretty close. Not this go around.

When did walking become an Olympic sport, and how do they distinguish between walking and running?

I actually took a walking class at Wake, thinking it would literally just be walking around campus. Instead, it was a speed walking class full of chicks and one other dude, who was most definitely gay. We'd get a 15 min lecture straight out of 8th grade health class and then be let go to walk. I'd walk straight to my room and go back to sleep. As I recall, we had 2 tested walks on the track where I'd just swallow my pride and walk around fast like a fool, taking some solace in the fact that most of the campus wasn't up that early and were therefore unlikely to ID me on the track. Gay dude would dust everybody and I'd be second because I couldn't let myself lose to girls.

When did walking become an Olympic sport, and how do they distinguish between walking and running?

I actually took a walking class at Wake, thinking it would literally just be walking around campus. Instead, it was a speed walking class full of chicks and one other dude, who was most definitely gay. We'd get a 15 min lecture straight out of 8th grade health class and then be let go to walk. I'd walk straight to my room and go back to sleep. As I recall, we had 2 tested walks on the track where I'd just swallow my pride and walk around fast like a fool, taking some solace in the fact that most of the campus wasn't up that early and were therefore unlikely to ID me on the track. Gay dude would dust everybody and I'd be second because I couldn't let myself lose to girls.

One foot must be on the ground at all times vs. Running

One foot must be on the ground at all times vs. Running

Yeah, I saw a link to the rules on that deadspin link above. Gotta keep your planted leg straight too , which is why they all walk around looking like they they're shitting waddlers.

Some choking by both teams on serves in the 2nd. Followed by a huge ace by the US to win the set 28-26. Hell of a comeback.

Italy has fallen apart. USA up 18-4 in the 3rd.

They gave the 3rd away because they knew it was a train wreck.

Now, Italy's playing well in the 4th again.

Sent from my Motorola Startac using Tapatalk

Back