• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017-18 Men's College Basketball Thread (NWT)

BC is shooting lights out against Duke.

Up 7 at and shooting over 70% from 3!

Last edited:
What a BS fake by Allen in the open court. Next time the BC guy should plant that biotch's face into the court.

What a BS fake by Allen in the open court. Next time the BC guy should plant that biotch's face into the court.

You talking about his signature move when he snaps his head back despite minimal to zero contact? I fucking hate that little shit.

zebras taking over. bowman now with 4

That's a killer.

I can't recall a more irritating player than Allen; but I do wish that we had a player who hustled on both ends the way he does. He is almost non-stop action and creates havoc.

duke in the double bonus at the 10 minute mark while Duke has only committed 4 fouls. HIlarious but usual shit

Duke is awesome on offense and on the boards. Really excited to see what Moore can do against their bigs, who are basically NBA players.

It's amazing what can happen when a Duke game is called evenly.

I'm thinking BC might be a tough game this year.

this is great. Maybe Duke has been playing with fire in all of these games where they've trailed and finally gonna get burned! fingers crossed

I think if that stays as an intentional foul that's pretty bad. Looks like a common foul to me.

Back