• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 Basketball Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
lebron-james-pumped-up.gif

Here is the first post from the last thread if a mod wants to embed it in the first post on this thread. I took out all of the 2016 info, but I'll continue to update the first post on the old thread if anyone is interested in seeing where some of our prospects ended up.

I'd be happy to keep updating this if folks are interested. Let me know.

It'd be good to have this info at the top of the thread, where it can be updated, or just start a new recruiting thread with this at the top.

It'd be good to have this info at the top of the thread, where it can be updated, or just start a new recruiting thread with this at the top.

This is the proper way forward. Let Strickland33 start the thread and keep the first post undated unless the OP wants to do it himself. About 99.4% of the other posts on the last thread were either lies, bullshit, irrational exuberance, or awesome gifs.

This is the proper way forward. Let Strickland33 start the thread and keep the first post undated unless the OP wants to do it himself. About 99.4% of the other posts on the last thread were either lies, bullshit, irrational exuberance, or awesome gifs.

200_s.gif

Link on how to ignore posters. Want to see recruiting news instead of fucking dwarf ass gifs.

The ignore feature would be a lot more effective if the thread didn't show up as unread at the top of the page, then I have to look to see who the last poster is, then cross reference it with the 30+ Moonz parodies before I determine whether or not I open the thread.

The ignore feature would be a lot more effective if the thread didn't show up as unread at the top of the page, then I have to look to see who the last poster is, then cross reference it with the 30+ Moonz parodies before I determine whether or not I open the thread.

It would be good if we could just ignore based off of IP instead of having to constantly ignore every single moonz parody.

What are the odds we end up with a 2017 recruit who isn't on Strickland's list?

I think the odds are pretty good that we will see a lot of new names added to that 2017 list by the end of next summer. In my opinion, Blake Harris, JP Moorman and Nicolas Claxton are our best bets off that list at the moment. Claxton will likely blow up into a major recruit so the staff will need to close on him early.

nothing against the OP, but i think strick should start a new thread so he can maintain the first post and tittles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back