• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 Basketball Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing against the OP, but i think strick should start a new thread so he can maintain the first post and tittles

Agreed. Hopefully Strickland can be more active on like Deac94 on the football recruiting thread. That may be asking a lot though.

This is the proper way forward. Let Strickland33 start the thread and keep the first post undated unless the OP wants to do it himself. About 99.4% of the other posts on the last thread were either lies, bullshit, irrational exuberance, or awesome gifs.

nothing against the OP, but i think strick should start a new thread so he can maintain the first post and tittles

Agreed. Hopefully Strickland can be more active on like Deac94 on the football recruiting thread. That may be asking a lot though.

I agree.

Thanks for your vote of confidence, y'all. If OP is cool with it, then I'll start a new thread tomorrow.

There is no way that I can even approach Deac94 in any aspect of what he does, but between the first page and the awesome contributions of Wake Forest Ranger, IslandDeac, FYC and a handful of others, there is definitely some good information on the thread behind the gifs, pedantry, and general idiocy.

1521c05ee01361ebc1a7ff37f995a1e2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back