• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 Football Recruiting

One of the chief schools against which we constantly seem to be competing.

Would also put us above Cuse and UVA who are both higher because they have bigger classes than we do and our average would be around 2 points higher than theirs on 247

2017 Football Recruiting - We discuss whether it is happening

Allen is visiting this Saturday and making his announcement on the 8th. It's looking good for us folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With 3star Jaquarii Roberson and Mike Allen our class should be ranked around 35th. Thats incredible for Clawson and staff.

It's sort of incredibly early in the 2017 calendar to be talking about class rankings.

Another Crystal Ball prediction from Kipp Adams from Dawgs247

Haven't seen this much activity and excitement here in quite a while.
This is fun....

You can see the experts prediction accuracy. Average seems to be about 70% but I think they can change their predictions up to the commitment day and still be deemed "accurate" The only prediction for UGa is from two or three weeks ago. The three Wake predictions were all either entered or updated yesterday.

Big Mo looking good.

You can see the experts prediction accuracy. Average seems to be about 70% but I think they can change their predictions up to the commitment day and still be deemed "accurate" The only prediction for UGa is from two or three weeks ago. The three Wake predictions were all either entered or updated yesterday.

Big Mo looking good.
If they can change up to the day of the decision, I would expect them to be around 90 to 95%. There's only so many surprises on decision day.

But anyway this is fun, and somebody please remind me what our average class ranking is over the last decade.

If they can change up to the day of the decision, I would expect them to be around 90 to 95%. There's only so many surprises on decision day.

But anyway this is fun, and somebody please remind me what our average class ranking is over the last decade.

Our average recruiting class ranking from 2005-2016 on 247 sports is ~65

Wow how things can change. Clicked on a random year and we were #60 which was about the same as Bama #52; and ahead of Michigan St #69, Clemson #70, TCU #72, and Baylor #81...

Is Clawson pulling some blue chips magic?! Love it!

I'll ask: is he choosing Wake because clawson beat out these other programs or is he choosing wake because we are the best fit for him/favorite school out of his realistic options. I want to believe that clawson beat out these other top schools, but I am not sure if I am blinded or not.

Back